Lola Background

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Some adventures

A few weeks ago I was invited to go to Wyoming with Megan and her family. We spent the day horseback riding and taking in the beauty of nature. It was an amazing getaway. The scenery and ride was unforgettable. Nature is so beautiful and spending a whole day surrounded in it was awesome. I must say, after riding 8 miles on a horse I was pretty sore for a while.
Thank you to the Robisons for letting me come to Wyoming with them!

Then, I was lucky enough to go to Idaho with my family. Let me tell you, I was in need of family time. We went to Island Park and stayed at my aunt and uncle's cabin. We spent one day in Yellowstone, another riding four-wheelers all day and just spending time together. I loved the vacation and it went by WAY too fast.


biggy :)

how cute are my nephews?
 

cooper doo :)

Mac and me :)


I was in desperate need of a shower..


Mac a.k.a. king of the tree stump

Yesterday, we were off to Frightmares at Lagoon. I love Lagoon! It was so much fun. Some of the characters were pretty scary and the haunted houses were really scary ( keep in mind I get scared very easily.) Of  course the rides were my favorite part :)







** I have more pictures but my camera died, so they will come later :)

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute car! i hope you are loving utah state... me and tyler were about disowned from his family for not going there, but coming down to happy valley instead! your pics are so cute, i miss seeing you all the time! glad you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete