Lola Background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Festivities

School has been crazy lately. I am awful at tests so I have been studying so hard so that I do not fail my classes. But do not worry, I am making time for some fun in my life. Some of the fun things I have been up to are:
Paint dance. 
Jazz game. 
Thriller. 
The Howl.
During homecoming week, we had a paint dance. It was freezing cold outside but so much fun. By the end of teh dance we were completely covered in paint!



Last week Meg, Macy, Mckell, and I headed down to Salt Lake to see Thriller. I must say, I was kind of disappointed. I was expecting a lot more from it but overall it was pretty good. I am still glad I went. When we came out of the performance it was snowing like crazy. Luckily, that did not last too long. I'm not quite ready for snow.



Also last week, we headed back down to Salt Lake on Thursday for the Jazz vs. Suns game. It was so much fun. Too bad we lost...

our binoculars because we were in the nose bleeds :)


Saturday night was The Howl. Meg, Macy, and I dressed up as zebras. There were SO many people there! I could not believe how many people were there. We danced, took pictures, and had lots of fun. After the dance we played some games, and stayed up way too late. Overall it was a fun Halloween!!

slumber party!!

1 comment:

  1. I STILL can't believe you're in college Carly.. it's freakin' me out! Ya know why.. because time goes by way too fast and I'm gonna be lookin' at my own kids college pictures before I know it, I don't want to yet! I want 'em to be little... : (

    You look so cute though, you're hair is getting way long! Glad you're having fun...

    I'm still looking at my calendar for Dec. and trying to figure out some dates. I'll call ya as soon as I do. : )

    ReplyDelete