Lola Background

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

See ya later 2010

I'm back at school. Christmas and New Year were so much fun. I loved spending so much time at home with my parents and as usual the holidays were busy and went by all too fast. Getting back into school has been kind of hard but I am loving it. My classes are so fun and I like them a lot more than my classes from last semester.

I know its pretty late.. but here is a recap of my year.
January: Preference and tons of basketball games!!
For preference we went to Soldier Hollow for our day-date. It was a blast! We ate at P.F. Changs and the dance was so much fun! I loved preference!!


February:
Even more basketball games, and the sweethearts dance! For our sweathearts day date we played games, went to Noodles and company for dinner, and the dance was so fun!

March:
March was so fun! I got to go on my first parent-free vacation. We went down to St. George for the baseball Sunshine tournament. It was such a fun experience and I loved every minute of it. That trip is one of the top highlights of my senior year!!





April:
Spring Break. My parents, Cass, Court, Coop and I headed down to Vegas. We spent three wonderful days next to the pool and shopping. Sadly, I do not have any pictures from the trip. Also in April, I turned 18!! I got to spend my 18th birthday at prom! Great way to spend my birthday!!




May: I GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL (and seminary)!!!!!


My brothers and I at seminary graduation!!



June: Lake Powell :)

July:
Justin Bieber concert and California!!



August:
Lake Powell again! I also moved to Logan. I became a college girl!

a very tired college girl!!
September:
Just trying to get used to college and have as much fun as I can!


October:
Idaho with my family, B.O.B. concert, Frightmares, Thriller, The Howl, and Viva Las Vegas!!







November:
Usher concert!!!!


December:
Finals, Christmas, New Years, lots of family and friends time!!




I hope everyone had a great year! I can't wait to see what 2011 has to offer!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Carly!
    I love your new background.. It has all my favorite colors!!! Loved looking back through all the fun stuff you did over the last year too!
    ~Sandee

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I look like a fat cow in the sister pic before prom--remind me never to wear that outfit again. Secondly, my baby is so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete