Lola Background

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tender Prayer

I have had the opportunity to spend so much time with the Sosa kids lately. I love them to pieces! Tonight, we knelt down to pray before bedtime. Tanner wanted to say the prayer so badly. I'm so glad he offered the prayer because his prayer was so tender!
Here are some phrases from his prayer:
Please bless all the animals we have.
Please bless all the people.
Please bless that we will love all our animals and all our people.
And my favorite...... Heavenly Father, please bless that you will get all the presents that you want.
The cutest prayer ever.
I sure do love that boy!

1 comment:

  1. Little kids prayers are the best... I love to hear my kids pray, so honest & heartfelt.

    Thanks again for spending so much time with the kids.. we really appreciate all that you do and being able to get away for our anniversary! :)

    Merry Christmas to my favorite babysitter ever!

    ReplyDelete