Lola Background

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Getaway

Mckell, Cass, Nate and I packed up and headed to St. George and Vegas for a few days. It was a needed vacation and we all had so much fun. I loved spending one on one time with Mckell again and am so happy we got to bond once again.
I love being with Cass and I am so lucky to have her as my sister. She is so fun to be around and all I do is laugh when I am with her. I love being able to hang out with her and spend so much time together.
Nate is just so much fun. I got to know him so much better and appreciate him so much more. He is such a respectful guy and someone that we were able to have so much fun with. He was so nice to help plan the trip and make it all happen. Thanks Toad!
Scoot Scootin




St. George

Road tripin to Veggassssss



Serendipity. The best.

High Rollers while staying in the Trump hotel.


Nate and Cass

Round 2 of Serendipity.

No comments:

Post a Comment