Lola Background

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Recap

Its me again!
Life has been crazy!
After spring break it was time to hit the books.
I studied and studied and studied.
I finished my first year of college! Woot!
I was so happy with my grades and test scores.
I moved back to Utah County.
It was so hard to leave all the people I've grown to love behind. I can't believe I am not going back.
I made that drive so many times and I am done making that journey.
Utah State was so good for me.
Leaving my friends and family behind was so hard. I never thought I could move away and be okay on my own.
I learned so many new things and had some amazing experiences in Logan. 
My testimony was strengthened and I was able to make some important steps in my life. My relationship with my parents become so much stronger and I was able to become more independent.
I learned a lot about myself and realized I have a lot to work on. I am far from perfect and have had to accept things I don't necessarily love about myself. 
I moved into an apartment in Provo.
I share a room with Rach and we are fulfilling our dream of living together.
I also live with Cam, Lexi, and Meg and we NEVER have a dull moment.
Mckell lives across the hall from me. I miss her like crazy but am glad we still live relatively close.
I got a new job.
I work at Desert Book and I really like it. My testimony has already been strengthened in the 3 weeks I have worked there and love incorporating the gospel into my job.
I got to go to St. George with Lexi and Cam a little bit ago. It was so much fun. We decided to leave one night and called and made hotel reservations packed up and left the next morning. It was so spontaneous and a much needed mini-vacation.



I am going to St. George/Vegas on Monday with Cass, Nate, and McKell. I am so excited!!
Life has been jam packed and I am enjoying every minute of it! 
Here's to a busy rest of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment