Lola Background

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Football games and Walmart runs

Walmart has come to be our very favorite place in Logan. We go there all the time! To be honest, there have been many days we've gone more than one time. Walmart has given us laughs, adventures, and satisfaction on boring nights.

Dear Walmart, 
Thank you so much for being open 24/7, carrying spumoni ice cream, ben and jerry's, popsicles, and for being so cheap. We love you!
Sincerely, the freshmen girls from building E.



Yesterday was our first home footbal game. Mckell, Avery, Megan, Macy and I dressed up in our aggie gear and walked to the stadium. I loved the game! We met new people, enjoyed snow cones, and rooted on our aggies. By the 4th quarter we were worn out, cold, and bored (since we were killing Idaho State) so we left a little early. But we still consider ourselves great fans!
We went to the school dance after the game and danced (and sweated) our butts off. It was a great dance. Overall yesterday was just a great day.

Highlights of Saturday September 11, 2010:
I got to sleep in- till 2 in the afternoon!
I found 10 dollars in my pocket :)
Cheered on the aggies!
Danced my heart out!

 



































** Can you tell I love college??

No comments:

Post a Comment