Lola Background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

a little update!

I went home for the wonderful labor day weekend. I had been in Logan for a week and a half and needed an escape to Orem. Mckell and I packed up (all our dirty laundry) and headed home. The weekend was quite eventful and loved all the family time. I came back on Monday with a prescription so I can hopefully get better and a positive attitude ( I actually missed Logan over the weekend. Shocker). 
I've loved being back and know that coming to Utah State was the best choice for me. Monday night was full of unpacking but last night was full of ice cream, laughs, and spiders.
Monday, Wednesday and Fridays I have one class from 8:30-9:30. I came back exhausted and decided to lay down for a little nap. Woke up 3 and a half hours later. Guess my sleep schedule is still struggling.

The wonderful weekend:
Thursday- Family dinner at the Elder's. Loved seeing all my cousins and spending time with them! Slurpies with Rach- great time to catch up
Friday- Doctors appointment (sinus infection) and cheering at the homecoming game! The game was so much fun! I was so sick of cheer by the time it ended my senior year I thought I'd never miss it. I was dead wrong. I miss it so much.
Saturday- Shopping with my mom and sissy. Frozen yogurt with the girls. Catching up with Lexi, Rach, and Cam was the best. I miss those girls.
Sunday- A nice sunday dinner with Cass and the parentals.
Monday- Running errands with my mom, packing up the car, bbq at grandma and grandpa Christiansen's. Tearful hugs, and the long drive back to Logan.

I'm back and ready to have some fun (and learn). I loved the visit back home and can't wait for the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment