Lola Background

Thursday, September 23, 2010

mental health

College is so hard. Why do all of my classes have to have tests the same week? Geez.. Give us a break here. I had 5 tests this week. Can you believe that? My poor brain is worn out. I can not study anymore. I was going nuts last night trying to study. I literally thought my brain was going to explode. There is only so much this little brain of mine can handle. Reading chapter after chapter, memorizing term after term is hard on me. I thought I would never be the same after last night. Especially because I decided I needed a break from studying so I went to the grocery store (I was fresh out of groceries). Well that was disappointing. Walmart was completely out of chocolate oreo's. I was heartbroken. That was exactly what I needed cure my hurting brain. I then looked for my second favorite cookie, E.L. Fudges, well guess what, those were completely out of stock also. I can only imagine what other customers thought of me as they passed me in the aisle. I was in shock. I just kept saying (out loud) how ridiculous this was. So.. I settled for double stuffed oreo's. They were okay, but just not as good as chocolate.
Thankfully, I finished all my tests today. I think I can return to being sane. I need this upcoming weekend to forget school. 
Here's to a weekend of relaxation, saneness, sleep, and the restoration of my brain. Happy weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment