Lola Background

Friday, December 3, 2010

No one told me college would be this hard..

On Tuesday I got back from a wonderful Thanksgiving break. I loved the break.
I spent SO much time with my family.
I got to try Texas Roadhouse for the first time (an experience I hope to never re-live)
I saw You Again with my mom and sissy.
I saw Life as We Know It with some girl friends.
I ate at Wingers. (mmmmm!!)
I spent time with both the Sosa and Dayton kids and loved every moment of it.
Went shopping with my two sissy's and Cooper.
I attended a missionary farewell to a dear friend.
I made homemade oreo cookies. TWICE!
I made sugar cookies from scratch.
Had a cheer reunion.
And I spent some more time with my family.

I just need to say how much I love and appreciate my mom. This Thanksgiving I was able to spend so much time with my mom. When I left on Monday I was trying to be so strong. I was not going to cry. As I am about to get on the freeway my phone rings and it is my mom. I answer and all I hear is sniffling and "I love you." So much for being strong. Before I know it we're both sobbing. I cannot wait to see her again :)

Back to college.. this week has been so stressful! I cannot wait until this semester is over. My brain needs a serious break!! Finals are coming up. Here's to:
not leaving the apartment for a full week due to studying,
late nights with highlighters and textbooks, 
and cram sessions. 
I pray I make it through finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment