Lola Background

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Education

I did come to Logan to get a good education. But I've been surprised by how much I've learned and it is only the second day of school. Shoot who needs a college degree? I'm learning plenty by just living out.

What I've learned so far:
My Heavenly Father loves me, and he never leaves me without comfort.
Good friends are hard to find.
Being nice is the best characteristic to have.
Sometimes it feels good to just let it out and have a good cry.
Oreo's can cheer me up by the first bite.
My family means the world to me. I miss them like crazy.
Being in college takes a lot of responsibility and planning.
My patriarchal blessing is from Heavenly Father and comforts me every time I read it. Every time I feel self conscience or unsure of myself I can read it and gain self confidence.
Being me is the best option.
I am who I am. I'm learning. But I am not going to lower my standards for anyone.
Buying groceries is awful. They're expensive.
Sleepless nights lead to colds.
Even though I am two hours away, my mom is only a call or text away.

No comments:

Post a Comment