Lola Background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

5 girls, 1 boy, and a dog

What could be better than a girls night? A chick flick, popcorn, homemade goodies, drinks, and tears. Yesterday the movie "The Last Song" came out on dvd and we decided we had to have a girls night. My mom, Cass, Court and I decided no matter how late we had to start the movie, we would gather together and watch it. We all had crazy nights and finally got together at about 10:30. Cass had been at the Pete's house and invited Pete's mom to come. She was all for it; so was Pete's brother Steve. We all gather together in the family room and watched The Last Song. I'd seen it before and I still liked it the second time through. First timer Stace did not like it. She hated Miley Cyrus and thought Miley ruined the whole show. Everyone else agreed it wasn't the best chick flick out but that they liked it. Hopefully it will grow on my mom.
*Plenty of tears were shed during the duration of this girls night.
Me, my mom
Cass, Steve, and Carolyn
(Court had to be the photographer since she was woken up and makeup-less for the event)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment