Lola Background

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Lovin



Because my first blog is starting at the end of the summer, I better fill you in on the adventures my summer has been filled with.

May: GRADUATION!!! Let summer begin :)
June: Lake Powell
July: Fireworks, Stadium of Fire (no pictures :( ) Justin Bieber, California, visit with a dear friend
August is just starting and my goal is to have as much fun as possible before summer is over. I've got 3 weeks left before I head up to Logan. I'm starting the month off with a trip to Lake Powell and celebrating Rachel's 18th birthday and Pete's 1 year mark!!! Sadly, I come home from Lake Powell to get my wisdom teeth out. Wish me luck!

Car and Lexi




Car, Bryn, Clint



























Happy 4th of July :)
 
                                                                                                                     




















Bieber Fever!!!


Car and Rach
Sunset at La Jolla
Del Mar beach
 
  




Beach cruisin' in Del Coronado     




Car and Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment