Lola Background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The first week..

Ah.. college life. It is way better than I expected. I'm loving it! It still does not feel real. I feel like I'm at efy or something and that I'm just going home soon. but.. I'm not :) Lets just say this first week has been eventful. Maybe trying to do a million things and soak it all up is not the best idea. Mckell got a cold the first few days and I am starting to feel it coming on. shoot. (buying medicine is not fun. I hate wasting money on it.) We have stayed up way too late every night. Trying to listen to lectures but only having four hours of sleep the night before is not easy. Lets just say the past two days we've taken long, wonderful naps. Who knows how I'll survive once real school starts if I'm trying to stay up late every night. This should be interesting. We've fallen asleep watching Dear John every night. Ah I love that movie. Still haven't finished it since Monday night haha. Hopefully we'll make it through the whole thing soon.
Here are some pictures from our weekly activities. Enjoy! (I sure did)
This is what happens when I don't get enough sleep..
The Taste of Logan :)
Twilight concert in Salt Lake for Meg's birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment