Lola Background

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Countdown

In 6 days I am moving.
To Logan.
2 hours away.
I am starting to freak out.
6 days.
I'm excited- new people, new experiences, being on my own, new responsibilities, etc. but.... I'm scared to death.
Can I really do this?
My mom and I are EXTREMELY close. Can I really live away from her?
The rest of my family will still be here-without me.
Brooks is finally coming home. Of course I leave right before he gets home.
My two besties are staying here. I haven't walked into the first day of school without Lexi in over 6 years.
 I know its really not that far. I can come home every weekend if I want. But then what is the point of moving if I'll come home that much?
I know I'm supposed to go to Utah State. But doesn't mean it'll be easy.
I'm moving.
In 6 days.
I'm so so excited!!
But I'm scared to death.

1 comment:

  1. Oh stop! I'm gonna start to cry... I can't believe we are not going to get our regular dose of Carly anymore : ( I guess it's good that you became so involved in cheerleading, dating and just being a normal teenager over the last couple of years cuz I don't think I could take it if we were still having you come once a week and then this.. moving 2 hours away and off to college.

    I'm so glad you're bloggin' now! That'll make me happy to see how you're doing and what you're up to! Don't be surprised if you hear a knock at your door someday and we've come up for a visit! : ) Have fun and make the best of everyday & all your opportunities for education and growth... this is a special time in your life! We are gonna miss you so much! You better not come home for the holidays and not stop by to say hi!

    We could never thank you enough for all the help you given us over the years...
    Love,
    The Sosa's

    ReplyDelete